I am LOVING the Grapeseed Oil I started using a couple of weeks ago- it is AMAZING! I’ve eliminated many of my products and am using this all-purpose oil as a damage treatment for my hair, evening moisturizer for my face, moisturizer for my body, and on the children after their baths. My skin is noticeably more resilient and feels so wonderful. I use it on my scars and stretch marks too, but it is too early to notice any results there! Grapeseed Oil is said to help repair stretch marks, scars, and firm the skin, so I am all about this natural remedy for less than $10 at the grocery store!
*Make sure to let the oil dry before putting on nice clothes, or blot with a towel. I slather it on my body in the evening though before I go to bed. I also put it in my hair the night before I am going to wash it.*
March 14th Post: Not only is Natural Grape See Oil wonderful for high heat cooking such as stir-frying, sautéing, and deep-frying, but this clean, light, antioxidant enriched oil is fabulous to use on ourselves! From the kitchen to your vanity, Grape Seed Oil is a natural alternative and inexpensive way to nurture ourselves! Thanks to my Aunt Bridget’s recommendation, Grape Seed Oil will be replacing many of my current treatments and I’ll even be sneaking it on my babies. My Aunt has noticed a great improvement in her skin and hair since starting a month ago, I complimented her and she gave me the secret…. An all-in-one product for $8-$15, what a steal and a Natural Luxury!
Here are some of the fabulous Uses for Grape Seed Oil:
1. Use Grape Seed Oil on the Face for a Natural Moisturizer giving you a Natural Glow, to Tighten, to Tone, Treat Acne and More – Grape Seed Oil is commonly used as a base in many Cosmetic Products and Moisturizers
2. Use Grape Seed Oil as Treatment for Stretch Marks
3. Use Grape Seed Oil as Shaving Cream – Commonly used as a Base in Shaving Cream
4. Use Grape Seed Oil as Sunscreen on Face
5. Use Grape Seed Oil after Bath and Shower for Moisturizer
6. Use Grape Seed Oil for all Hair Types to improve Hair Growth, Moisture, Texture, Damage and much more – Read this Great Article on Hair Treatments
Pickup Grape Seed Oil in the Natural Food Section of your Grocery or Health Store. The Grape Seed Oil should be Natural and Cold Pressed, not Processed!
Primping from the Pantry is Wonderful isn’t it? Natural is Always Better!!
XO, Emily Arnim