Julianne and Emily, The Emi-Jay Dynasty
- Julianne and Emily of Emi-Jay
I had the pleasure of an opportunity to have a 20 Questions interview with Julianne and Emily, the young fashion entrepeneurs living out a fairytale of sorts in Los Angeles… Meeting Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Kardashian, having stars like Lauren Conrad and Jennifer Aniston sport their chic little (Made in the USA) hair ties and vacationing in Paris. At the young age of 16 these girls have already begun their tour of the world! Peek into the minds of these amazing young entrepeneurs- LOVE Julianne and Emily of Emi-Jay!
1. How old were you two when you started Emi-Jay?
E&J: 14 years old
2. How did you first come up with the idea?
E&J: “We came up with the idea when we saw a growing trend of hair accessories and started coming up with headbands and barrettes.”
3. What do you want to be when you “grow-up”?
E: Magazine Editor
4. What celebrity’s style do you love the most?
E: Olsen Twins
J: Blake Lively
5. What is your favorite school subject?
6. Do you work everyday?
E&J: “Yes, how much we work all depends on how much homework we have!”
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
8. Who is the “coolest” person you’ve met so far?
E: Sarah Jessica Parker
J: Kim Kardashian
9. What is your favorite junk food?
E: French Fries
J: Sour Patch Watermelon
10. Where do you see yourself living in 10 years?
J: New York
11. Which celebrity were you most excited for being “spotted” in Emi-Jay?
E&J: Lauren Conrad
- Jennifer Aniston in Emi-Jay Hair Ties
12. Where is your favorite place to shop?
E&J: Ron Herman
- Long Sleeve Button Down Silk Blouse, Ron Herman- Los Angeles
13. Do you have a favorite movie, book or magazine?
E: Vogue Magazine
J: The Devil Wears Prada Movie
14. Do you have any bad habits you wish you could break or any pet peeves?
E: “My pet peeve is dirtiness or being unorganized.”
15. What color is your bedroom?
E&J: Both Girls rock White and Grey Rooms.
16. Snow bunny or Beach Bunny?
E: Beach Bunny
J: Snow Bunny
17. What are you afraid of?
18. What is the best thing about your success?
E&J: “Seeing the growth and popularity of what we created!”
19. Where was the last vacation you took?
20. Do you see Emi-Jay designing anything else in the future? If so, what would it be?
E&J: Emi-Jay hopes to venture into the Luxury Accessories Market.
21. Do you have a boyfriend?
- Emi-Jay Military Collection Hair Ties
Love Emi-Jay on Facebook and Check Out www. Emi-Jay . com
PS… The girls were landing in Paris two days before Christmas when I sent them the final draft of 20 Questions!
Wow! I am so impressed and inspired by these girls. Growing up I was always trying to come up with something… I admire these girls for pursuing their dreams to the fullest! Do you have a Dream and a Plan to Get There? Can you enjoy life’s everyday moments at the same time? “Enjoy the journey, it is Life!”
PS… Emi-Jay graciously sent me several packages of their hair ties and I cannot wait to give them away to you all!! Thanks Emi-Jay! I first featured Emi-Jay on The Suburban Diary in this post… Emi-Jay: Best Hair Ties Ever!
Truly Yours, Emily- The Suburban Diary
Read About More of My Favorite Beauty Products
20 Questions on More Intriguing People
Want More? Visit The Suburban Diary Home and read away or search your interest!
Always Pardon My Errors and Please let me know if you find any!